ASDM recruitment 2019: District Project Manager, Project Manager[walk-in]
Assam Skill Development Mission
ORGANIZATION NAME: Assam Skill Development Mission (ASDM)
JOB LOCATION: Katabari, Guwahati, Assam
PAY SCALE: As per the organizations’ norms
DEADLINE: 26/11 /2019 & 27/11/2019 [walk-in interview]
A walk-in interview will be conducted on 26/27th November 2019 in Assam Skill Development Mission purely on contractual basis for the various vacant posts as the details given below
Name and details about the post:
1.Name of the post/ Designation: District Project Manager (Training)
No. of post: 01 post
MBA/PGDM/MSW/PGD in Rural Development/Management/MA Sociology/ BE/BTech.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Monitoring Quality Assurance and Evaluation of Training Delivery, experience in institution like ITI/TSPs/Polytechnic will be preferable ,etc.
2. Name of the post/ Designation: Project Manager (Social Mobilization)
No of posts: 01 post
Degree/MBA/PGDM/MSW/PGD in Rural Development/Management/MA Sociology/ BE/BTech.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant fields like counselling/social mobilization programs, familiarity in English , local language and in ICT usage skills, should have demonstrable experience in interfacing with multiple media agencies and should have coordination skills, experience of help desk management in BPO/service sector.
- Date: 26/27 November 2019
- Time: 10:00 am onwards
- Venue: Assam Skill Development Mission, (ASDM) at 5th Floor, Katabari, DPS Road, NH-37, Garchuk, Pin-781035.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible Candidates can attend the interview with Updated as per the given schedule.
- Candidates working in Govt. /Semi Govt. /Mission under Govt. shall have to produce NOC (No objection certificate) from their HOD
- No TA/Da will be provided to attend this interview.