APPSC recruitment 2019: Principal for Govt. Law college[Apply online]
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
ORGANIZATION NAME: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
JOB LOCATION: Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
PAY SCALE: PB-4 Rs. 37,400/- to 67,000/- + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- and Special Allowances of Rs. 2,000/- (pre-revised) per month + other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt. employees from time to time.
DEADLINE: 31/12 /2019 till 4:00 pm
Online applications are invited from citizens of India for filling up the following post in the Govt. Law College of Arunachal Pradesh.
Name and details about the post:
Name of the post/ Designation: Principal
No. of post: 01 post
Reservation : Unreserved
Age limit: the maximum age limit of the candidate for the given post is 55 years as on 31.12.2019
- Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55 % marks or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed from a recognized university. However, relaxation of 5% of marks shall be allowed for the candidates of ST/SC
- A Ph.D. Degree in Law disciplines in the institution concerned with evidence of published works and research guidance.
- Associate Professor/ Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching/ research/ administration in Universities, Colleges and other Institutions of higher education.
Method of Selection:
The eligible candidates will have to appear in an interview/ viva-voce to be conducted by the Commission. The final selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of performance in the interview/ viva-voce. Candidates called for the interview shall have to appear on their own expenses.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online only using APPSC Official website. Brief instruction for filling up online application is available on the APPSC Official website.
- Fee: Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- through online.
- Apply Online : To Apply Online CLICK HERE