AASC recruitment 2019: Junior Assistant [2 posts]
Assam Administrative Staff College
ORGANIZATION NAME: Assam Administrative Staff College (AASC)
JOB LOCATION: Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam
PAY SCALE: Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- Per month (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- per month + other allowances as per rules of the Govt. of Assam.
DEADLINE: 04/12 /2019
Applications are invited from intending and eligible candidates who are citizens of India and having registration number in an Employment Exchange in the State of Assam as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form of application published in part -IX of Assam Gazette, for filling up the following vacant post in the office of the Directorate of Training , Assam Administrative Staff College, Jawaharnagar , Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Name and details about the post:
Name of the post/ Designation: Junior Assistant
No. of post: 02 posts
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or any examination- declared equivalent by the Government.
- The candidate must possess minimum 6 months diploma in basic computer skills or equivalent.
Candidate must not be less than 21 years or more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.6/2016/9, dated 25.04.2018.
- For PwD by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC or General Category of candidates as per Govt. notification No. ABP.144/95/121, dated 28.10.2015
How to Apply:
- A self-addressed envelope of 10’x 4.5’ affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (clearly written in the envelop with details postal address of the candidates) must be enclosed with the application in the prescribed Standard Form.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “ BOLD LETTERS” in the Envelope containing the application form.
- Letter should be addressed to the “Director of Training , Assam Administrative Staff College , Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22”.
- Those candidates whose applications are found to be in order will be called for a SWrigten Test to be held at the place and date to be notified in due course. Those candidtes who qualify in the Written Test will further be called for Computer Practical Test as the case may be on dates to be notified later on and they will have to appear in such tests at their own expenses.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC admit card / certificate issued by a recognized Board/ council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
- Any application received after the date as well as any incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Government servant should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/ Computer practical test.
- The decision of the undersigned as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for appearing to the examinations shall be final.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualification of candidates.
Website: Visit website
Contact Address: Director of Training , Assam Administrative Staff College , Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22